Terms and Conditions
1. The terms 'we' , 'us' and 'our' refers to Progoalkeeper Ltd and its websites www.progoalkeeper.com, www.goalkeeperglovesdirect.co.uk, www.goalkeeperglovesdirect.com and the term 'you' and 'your' refers to you as the paying customer. The term 'shipping company' refers to the company used by www.progoalkeeper.com to deliver ordered goods.
2. We will assist you in all reasonable ways to provide a good successful service.
3. You will provide us with full payment for your goods before your goods are dispatched from our care.
4. By ordering through 'our' website you are entering an agreement to buy the goods you have selected and agreed to pay for.
5. We will offer you a 14 day returns period, starting a day after the date dispatched from our care. Goods can only be returned if they are in an unsatisfactory state on arrival or if they have not been used due to being an incorrect size. Returns must be returned in the condition they were delivered in. You must pay for the delivery of these returns and if you require a new order to be sent to your address you will be required to pay for this delivery. If the products are faulty then we will pay for any postage costs incurred. Again we will accept no responsibility for any losses made by you or any failed deliveries.
Return Address: Progoalkeeper Ltd, 69 London Road, Horndean, Hampshire, PO8 0BW
6. Upon receiving returns, we will reimburse your account with the product value providing: All packaging is returned as sent by us. All products are returned as sent by us. All products match the condition as to why they are being returned eg, loose stitching.
7. You are entitled to cancel your order at anytime up until the product has been dispatched or during the first 10 days from purchase. You can do this by informing us at the earliest possible time either by phone or by email that you wish to cancel. You can find contact details on the 'Contact Us' page. Once orders are dispatched the returns policy will then stand.
8. If your order needs to be shipped to a location outside of the UK and costs more than stated on the order page you may be required to pay the extra shipping costs before your order is dispatched. Also if items shipped within the UK require an extra delivery charge you will be required to pay this. The delivery charge will appear in the checking out process.
10. We will try our best to deliver your products as quickly as possible. However, on some occasions if stock is not currently available or is not held at the dispatch building then it may take extra time for delivery.
11. The way goods/products look may vary to the pictures displayed on the product pages.
12. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed by entering the voucher code when checking out online. The Voucher MUST be used by the expiry date and it CANNOT be exchanged for money. Gift vouchers can be used alongside other offers.
13.Progoalkeeper Ltd provide a links page to outside sites. This does not mean that we are associated with these websites or organisations and we take no responsibility for content found on these sites.
14. If you choose to have your product personalised then you will not be able to send it back. It is down to you as the customer to order the correct size however if their is a product fault then returns will be accepted.
15. No part of this website including Pictures and Information may be copied or used in any way unless agreed by us.
Progoalkeeper Academy Terms & Conditions
The terms 'we' , 'us' and 'our' refers to Progoalkeeper Ltd, Progoalkeeper Academy and its websites www.progoalkeeper.com, www.goalkeeperglovesdirect.co.uk, www.goalkeeperglovesdirect.com and the term 'you' 'your' 'parent' and 'guardian' refers to you as the paying customer.
1. By taking part or purchasing goalkeeping sessions provided by Progoalkeeper Ltd (Progoalkeeper Academy) either through our website or by other means including face to face, by mail, or over the phone you agree to the terms and conditions below.
2. Coaches employed by or sub contracted to Progoalkeeper Ltd will take every reasonable precaution and reasonable care to provide you/your son/your daughter with a safe environment and every reasonable care will be provided whilst attending our goalkeeping academy, however none of the coaches working at the 'Progoalkeeper Academy' will be held responsible for any loss or injury suffered by/to the applicant/goalkeeper however caused.
3. All goalkeepers/parents agree that goalkeeping/football training is particularly hazardous and by signing up to our training sessions assume all risks associated with participation in the activity/sessions/sport including but not limited to contact with equipment, contact with other participants, contact with coaches, injuries relating to falls, the weather or any other reasonable risk associated to the activity.
4. Whilst involved with our goalkeeping sessions we will provide reasonable care for you/your son/your daughter as described above however at the end of the session all care will transfer to the participant/participants parents/guardians. It is their responsibility to adhere to the training facilities code or conduct/terms and conditions and to act in an appropriate manner assuming all responsibility for damage caused by negligent behaviour or carelessness including but not limited to traffic accidents, damage to facilities etc.
5. The participant agrees to abide by and adhere to the hired facilities (The Petersfield Schools) terms and conditions/code of conduct and accepts responsibility for any failings in following these terms. The Schools terms are available to view upon request.
6. Only suitable footwear/clothing shall be worn on the facilities/3G pitch, these are football boots with moulded studs and astro trainers. NO Metal studs/blades are to be worn. Padded trousers are advisable.
7. The Petersfield School is a non smoking site and participants/parents/guardians agree to only smoke in designated areas and not on the school site.
8. All valuables are the responsibility of the participant/parent/guardian and Progoalkeeper Ltd take no responsibility for such items.
9. Once purchased, sessions fees are non refundable and non transferable, by purchasing 'coaching blocks' you agree that you/your son/daughter will attend the sessions for the entire duration unless prevented by illness/injury. Fees are non refundable/non transferable in instances of injury or illness unless agreed by Progoalkeeper Ltd in writing.
10. We reserve the right to cancel sessions at short notice due to adverse weather conditions/illness of coaches/cancellation by the facility providers and for all other reasonable eventualities however we will under these circumstances agree to transfer these session fees to another session or provide a refund for the lost session/sessions.
11. You agree to receive updates and information from Progoalkeeper Ltd by email and post.
12. We may film sessions or take pictures during sessions for educational purposes or promotional purposes and you agree to Progoalkeeper Ltd and its coaches/sub contractors doing so.
Our Website details are as follows:
69 London Road
If you choose to register, buy, contact or enter a competition on/from/us at Progoalkeeper Ltd you may be required to enter you personal details for delivery and billing purposes, email address & telephone number for contact/order purposes and financial information for purchasing purposes.
We will outline how we use your details below:
Company accounts and records.
Used by our suppliers only for the purpose of delivering goods directly from their warehouse to your chosen delivery address. (Used very rarely & only if we do not hold stock of your chosen item).
For advertising and promotion purposes only with regards to Progoalkeeper Ltd e.g. you may receive promotional emails or correspondence from us by post of our latest products and offers. Your details are not shared or sold to any third parties.
When you enter our site you are not required to register or enter any personal details. We cannot determine your address or email address just by you visiting our website.
If you choose to register with us or purchase from us then your details will be used for the above outlined reasons and to fulfil your order requests.
When buying online your financial details cannot be seen by us. We do not keep records of any payment details on this website.
We register in accordance with the Data Protection Act and use your information only in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation.
We take privacy very seriously – Please contact Progoalkeeper Ltd if you have any questions regarding this policy.
If you no longer wish to receive emails or mail correspondence from Progoalkeeper Ltd then please contact us using the below details outlining your name, address and email address and we will remove you from our system.
Write: Progoalkeeper Ltd
69 London Road
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website.
Can I block Cookies?
You can block cookies on all websites or hand pick which websites you will allow cookies for. Blocking all cookies may help protect your privacy but it may also limit your browsing or shopping experience. If you choose to block all cookies then you could accept cookies only when prompted on trusted websites as and when you need to.
How can I delete cookies on my computer?
In your browser:
1. Click 'Tools'
2. Click 'Internet Options'
3. On 'General' Tab under 'Browsing History' click 'Delete'
4. Click 'Delete Cookies' and then click 'Yes'
5. Click 'Close' the click 'OK'
Please note; Deleting all cookies may cause some websites not to work properly.
Cookies used for analytics include those used by 'Google Adwords' and 'Google Analytics' for purposes of understanding how and why our users use our site and what sort of products are most searched for and most in demand. This sort of data is crucial in making sure that we hold the right stock for you. Other cookies used include those used by paypal in the checkout process which make customer purchases flow smoothly.
What should I do now?
Customers must make their own decisions whether they want to use www.progoalkeeper.com and accept the cookies that are used to make their visit more enjoyable and smooth flowing. If customers do not want to accept the cookies used then we would ask that customers either change the settings in their browser to disable cookies or not visit www.progoalkeeper.com and follow the steps explained above to delete any cookies on their computer.
For further details or questions please email email@example.com